Are you on the road to another journey? Does that journey come as something very special and memorable? If you’re on the road to choosing to spend the rest of your stay on earth with someone, I’m very sure, you want that experience to be lasting and unique enough to be remembered.
Here are some locations where you can take that vow to the next level.
- Nature: Are you and your partner adventurous? Do you both enjoy the rush of adrenaline going river rafting, surfing or cliff diving? Does the view on a mountain top take your breath away? Then you should probably consider doing your vows with nature around you. Your wedding will not only be memorable because you have a great view of the ocean or because you’re almost on that cliff, but because you’re finally tied to your greatest adventure.
- Historical Venues: Venues that have history hits hard on a very memorable day. If you are someone sentimental or not, your wedding is something that deserves to be a part of that historical area.
- Museums or Libraries: Maybe you’re on a tough budget with decors, having your wedding venue in a museum or library will have art enough that you don’t need to think on putting a lot of decors.
- Nightclubs: I know this is your day but I know you also want your friends to enjoy the after party, so why not bring the wedding to the party beforehand? It will help hype up your wedding day!
- Rooftop: If you are a fan of skyscrapers and the view of the city as the sun goes down, you should consider a rooftop as your venue. It can be anywhere if you are on a budget with just some close friends and family. All you will probably need are some lights and some wine.
- Theatre or Stadium: If you are a fan of grand gestures, nothing is grander than having your wedding in a stadium or a theatre. This may not be a conventional wedding venue standard but trust me it will help you with remembering how in such a huge place, all eyes are on you.
- Train or Train Stations: You may have met the love of your life while traveling. A train station is a good way of reminiscing that first glance.
- Summer Camp: Maybe you’re spending the rest of your life with the best friend you once knew in summer camp. Doing your wedding in the summer camp venue where you once met as kids must mean not just having your partner’s back as you grow old, but also having your best friend on the same journey.
- Winery: If you want something fancy and carefree at the same time, you might want to consider having your wedding in a winery. Besides, what’s an occasion without wine anyway?
If you want a wedding of the lifetime on a vineyard, Barossa Valley wineries will help you have that romantic location. Connect with them and have your wedding of a lifetime.
When someone moves out from a leased apartment, condo, or house, it can be a bit demanding as this requires cleaning and packing belongings to receive the bond money in its complete amount. This is the reason why most people require End of Lease Clean to ascertain they would get the money back 100 %.
If the walls are not cleaned similar to how they were the first-time renter moved into the house, or of the floor is stained, the renter will not be able to get the money back as what has been agreed. He/she needs to return the property in its best condition to get the deposit from the owner or property management.
Cleaning the house alone might not be sufficient and this is where cleaning serviced becomes important and demanded.
What is End of Lease Cleaning?
According to the written agreement when it comes to a leased property, the tenant or renter is necessitated to return the property in a clean and good condition before the lease runs out, and that he/she needs to provide lease cleaning.
Lease cleaning is more than just regular cleaning as it follows stricter guidelines and cleaning methods to ensure that the client will be able to get the rental bond amount. This is the very reason why it is always advised that lease cleaning is done by the professional service who has the necessary cleaning materials and equipment to ensure though cleaning method and output.
Take note that service companies are not the same, as there are inclusions and exclusion to their services. Thus, it is advised that the renter knows what he/she wants in the cleaning service.
Inclusions at the End of Lease Cleaning
Removing stains from doors, walls, and all surfaces
Clearing cobwebs, insect marks, and small nests
Removing grease from the sliding door cracks
Cleaning filters, fans, AC, and other appliances
Cleans the window thoroughly
Cleaning the drawers and the cupboards
Mopping the floor
Vacuuming the carpets and other parts of the house
Disinfect the washbasin, shower, tap, toilet
Clean mirrors, floor, towel rails, and window tracks
Cleans exhaust fan
Cleans the drawer and cupboards
Deep clean the shelves, cupboards, and drawers
Sanitize the sink
Mop the floor
Cleaning the refrigerator
There are also cleaning services that provide cleaning services to other parts of the house such as the garage and patios. This might involve removing the cobwebs, sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing off the dirt on the surface.
Exclusion in End of the Lease Cleaning
Damps spots – they would guarantee to give their best to remove stains but they cannot guarantee to remove stains that are impossible to remove
Mold – there is a mold that has become permanent
Discoloration – discoloration may happen due to the normal wear and tear of the materials
Dangerous areas – this includes bio-waste, cracked powerpoints, etc.
Drawers and furnished cupboards – unremoved drawers and cupboards will not be cleaned
Whenever you want a deep cleaning experience especially for the purpose of getting back your bond rental, it is advised that you take cleaning services just as this, to make sure you get and achieve your desired results.
It is always ideal to keep up with the maintenance needs of your bathroom as much as possible. Keep in mind that your bathroom is one of the most utilized rooms in your home. Thus, it is always possible that it will get dirty much more often compared to other parts of the house.
If you have done a couple of bathroom renovations, chances are you have invested a lot of money. If you want to keep those renovations looking new for a long period, you’ve got to maintain the cleanliness of your bathroom. Here are a couple of ways to do it:
Do Not Use Bar Soaps
One of the most old-school accessories utilized in the bathroom is bar soaps. Possibilities are you utilize these more often in your house. But, whenever they are utilized a lot of times, they can cause a lot of mess. Think about switching to a liquid soap or foaming soap dispenser to keep the cleanliness of your bathroom.
Reuse Dryer Sheets for Easy Cleaning
Typically, used dryer sheets are charged statically. This makes them ideal for picking up dust or hair. That’s why it is ideal to have a stash of used dryer sheets inside the bathroom to clean up lint, dust, or hair easily.
Have Cleaning Wipes Nearby
To always have them on hand, you should stash a canister of disinfecting wipes in the bathroom cabinets. These wipes can clean the mess easily and quickly. You can guarantee that your bathroom will stay clean always if you make it a habit to utilize one every morning or night.
Utilize Premium Cleaners
When purchasing items for your house, cleaners are items that you don’t want to skimp on. Low-quality cleaners might get the job done. However, they won’t have the same deep-cleaning and long-lasting effect as a lot of other cleaners do. also, they won’t be able to get rid of gel and hairspray build-up, soap slime, and toothpaste residue that attack the surfaces of your bathroom on a day-to-day basis.
You should look for scrubbers and products that are high-quality. You should also know how to utilize every product properly. If you are utilizing the right tools and products to clean the bathroom, cleaning will take less effort and time.
Create Better Storage Areas
All of the things you utilize in the bathroom will have a certain place to go when done if you keep your bathroom cabinets organized. Though this might be a learning process for children, creating this habit can help you maintain the cleanliness of your bathroom.
Think about adding towel bars. Aside from damaging fragile fixtures, you are also giving your bathroom an awful look if you walk around the room with a wet towel.
Coat Doors and Shower Walls with Water Repellent
Coating the doors and shower walls with a water repellant is probably one of the simplest ways to avoid mold growth and moisture buildup. These products enable water to bead up and slide right down the walls.